· Become a member of the Association. Click on membership
· Become a volunteer. Some examples of activities available
to volunteers include participating in the Day Respite Program; and assisting in Administration with general office
duties and fundraising.
· Assist with our fundraising efforts by participating in
fundraising activities. For current information on fundraising click
· Donate to the Association. Donations of $2 and over are
here to donate through Our Community.com
· Remember the Association in your will. Making a will allows
you to make appropriate provision for your family, to leave gifts to
close friends and to extend your support for the charities that are
important to you.
· Cork Collecting Fundraising Program:
You can assist our fundraising efforts by collecting corks
on our behalf. Cork collected is sold to A1 Rubber, a local recycling company, specialising in the manufacture and wholesale supply of recycled rubber crumb, EPDM, polyurethane binder, colourants, playground shockpad and surfacing systems, moulded products, commercial grade sports and play surface coatings. Cork is mixed with the recycled rubber in the production of these products.
The Association receives $1.50 kg from A1 Rubber for corks collected.
For more information about our cork recycling project please contact
us by telephone (07)3391 8833, or email.